Looking where to ski in april ? Cervinia Italian Alps of course !
Ski all year around in Cervinia
Book english ski lessons from november till april, mai with the selected fluent english ski instructors of Ski Pros Cervinia, you’ll be glad you did and here’s why :
Cervinia is situated in the Aosta Valley (north-western Italy), at about 2000 meters above sea level in front of the legendary Matterhorn and is perfect for skiing in the often april sunshine.
Snow is perfect in the often april morning sunshine for learning how to ski and having a drink in the afternoon on one of the many terrasses in the april sunshine admiring the sight will be one of the best times of your life that you’ll never forget.
With Ski Pros Cervinia and it’s very experienced independent fluent English ski instructors, you’ll be living a unique ski experience booking private lessons, group lessons or kids lessons for your children. We give all ski level instruction from beginners to very experienced skiers.
The Cervinia Breuil ski resort is one of the most important in the Italian alps. The ski area of Cervinia Breuil counts not less than 150 km of ski slopes (50% of which are equipped with snow cannons) staggered between 2050 and 3480 meters (Plateau Rosà) and served by 23 ski lifts (Part has been recently renovated).
The high altitude of the ski area makes it possible to guarantee a very good snow coverage (in terms of quantity as well as quality) in early skiing season starting november all the way till end of april and even mai ! Actually, it is even possible to ski at Cervinia Breuil during the summer season on the 5,5km of high ski slopes.
Finally, the Cervinia Breuil ski area is connected to Valtournenche and Zermatt (in Switzerland), offering ski enthusiasts a total of 350 kilometers of slopes during the full skiing period in winter.
Cervinia ski resort is very well equipped:
– Acrobatic Village: a 1 km course dedicated to boarder cross and ski cross,
– Indian park: a 4-hectare snowpark (400m Long over 100m wide) associated with a 4-seater chairlift.
For lovers of cross-country skiing, there are two possibilities: the 3 km long Breuil-Cervinia ring in the middle of nature with a breathtaking view of the Matterhorn and the 10 km of slopes in Valtournenche.
In addition to skiing, Cervinia Breuil also offers:
- an ice kart track equipped with a timing system and illuminated in the evening,
- several ice cascades,
- numerous marked trails for Snow racketing,
- a 280m track dedicated to snow rafting (to be tested in solo or in groups of eight),
- snowmobile tours,
- a snow-bike excursion from Champlève to Cheneil, but also the infrastructure necessary to The practice of airboard, heliskiing or even kite-skiing …
Last highlights of Cervinia Breuil for families and children in particular:
- the free package for children up to 8 years old
- a new Playground with treadmill offering an easy and fun approach to skiing and snowboarding for the little ones.
Be sure to book your skiing season with the best selected fluent English ski instructors in Cervinia and come have a great time.